Nashville Accident Attorneys
Were You Injured in an Accident? Talk to a Local Nashville Personal Injury Lawyer
Being injured in an accident can be a frightening and confusing experience, especially when your accident was caused by the negligence of another party. If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, there are several key steps you can take to improve your chances of receiving compensation for your medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering.
Immediately following your accident, you should:
- Contact the police
- Not accept fault, or place blame
- Photograph the scene in as much detail as possible, if possible
- Seek medical attention
- Consult an attorney to learn about your rights as a victim
At the law firm of Raybin & Weissman, P.C., we understand how difficult it can be to address the legal issues resulting from your accident, especially when you have been severely injured. During this phase, insurance adjuster’s may contact you and, “make suggestions they are not qualified to make, such as medical treatment decisions. A person who has been injured in an accident should only base their choice of medical treatment on the opinion of their doctor to ensure they receive the appropriate and warranted care.”- John Hollins
With more than 100 years of combined legal experience, our experienced personal injury lawyers work to shoulder your legal burdens in an effort to allow you to focus on your recovery. Through aggressive representation and compassionate client service, we will work to help you recover the compensation you are entitled to as quickly and painlessly as possible, allowing you to put your life back on track after you have been injured.
Choosing the Right Attorney Can Be Key to Successful Recovery of Compensation
When you have been injured by someone else’s carelessness, choosing the right lawyer to represent you is an important first step in your pursuit of compensation. Our lawyers have many attributes that allow us to offer quality legal representation to injury victims, including:
- An average of 25 years of experience each
- A commitment to quality and compassionate client care
- Attention to detail and a focus on your well-being
- A proven track record of success on behalf of past clients
- Experience representing victims of severe and life-altering injuries
- Limited case loads, allowing us to offer the personal attention you deserve
- Extensive negotiation and litigation experience
- An aggressive attitude on behalf of our clients
Whatever type of accident you have been injured in, we have the skills and experience needed to help you pursue compensation and justice for your losses. Contact our office online or call 615-256-6666 to discuss your specific injury concerns in a confidential consultation with one of our Nashville accident attorneys.