Get A Free, No-Risk Consultation Today
Injury Case? No Win. No Pay.
Quote Mark
David took my case and dug in deep to get me better results than I thought possible. I was scared The insurance companies were taking advantage of me and my situation. I handed over all my information to David and I didn't have to deal with the insurance companies again. I wouldn't hesitate to see him again if the need arises again.
Millions Recovered! View Case Results white arrow

4.8★★★★★106 Google reviews

avvo badge

Nashville Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer

Auto Accident Lawyers Serving Davidson County & all Tennessee

Every 30 minutes, someone in this country dies in an alcohol-related automobile crash. If you have been affected by an alcohol-related accident, click here for an evaluation of your case.

Car & Truck Accident Claims in TN

At Raybin & Weissman P.C in Nashville, our personal injury attorneys represent victims of car wrecks and truck accidents in Tennessee. For dependable advice about your legal options after an accident, contact us for a free consultation.

Call a Tennessee Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney at Raybin & Weissman P.C

Motor vehicle accidents cause the loss of time, property, health and even life. Such accidents occur because of elements including driver error, negligence, manufacturing defects and dangerous weather. No matter what the specific cause or result, a crash can turn a normal day into a prolonged struggle. Speaking with a Nashville motor vehicle accident lawyer can help you sort out your rights, your options and your future. Contact an attorney from Raybin &,Weissman P.C in Nashville, Tennessee, to find out more.

Frequently Asked Questions about Motor Vehicle Accidents

I have been in a motor vehicle accident. Should I go to a doctor?

If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, you should see a doctor right away. Firstly, you should see a doctor for your own well-being. You may not be able to discern the extent of your injuries yourself; a small ache could be something significant, or it could be nothing at all. Only a doctor can tell you for sure. Secondly, you should see a doctor because if you decide to bring a legal claim against the at-fault driver or another party, you will need documentation of your injuries and what you did to fix them.

Do I have to go to court if I want to recover monetary damages?

Maybe. Your case may settle even before your attorney files a lawsuit; on the other hand, it may go all the way to a trial and a jury verdict. The majority of lawsuits are settled before they get to trial, but what happens in your case depends on the facts, the law and the parties involved.