Catastrophic Injury Lawyers Nashville, Murfreesboro, TN
Our Tennessee Accident Attorneys Represent Victims in Severe & Disabling Personal Injury Claims
With more than 100 years of combined trial experience, we dedicate our professional lives to the fight for justice and to protect the quality of life for you and your loved ones, through highly personalized service and an unwavering commitment to excellence.
In the personal injury practice at Raybin & Weissman, P.C., our attorneys concentrate on the investigation and proof of the most serious injury cases, especially those resulting in permanent disability. If you or anyone in your family has suffered a severe injury in a motor vehicle accident or a construction accident, contact one of our trial lawyers in Nashville.
Our AV-rated* personal injury lawyers represent persons who are unlikely to make a complete recovery from injuries suffered in car accidents, truck collisions, or accidents at work. In preparing the proof of damages claims in the worst injury accidents, we work closely with you and your family, as well as with medical and rehabilitation experts, to make sure that no element of your physical, economic, and intangible losses is omitted from your damages demand.
Among the severe personal injury conditions we present for compensation to insurers and to juries are the following:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Closed head injury with resulting brain damage
- Multiple fractures
- Amputation of an arm or leg
- Spinal cord injury resulting in quadriplegia or partial paralysis
- Severe Burn Injuries resulting from fire, electrocution, or chemical exposure
- Scarring and disfigurement resulting from the accident or from corrective surgery
- Loss of vision or hearing
Because we limit the number of cases we accept, our severely injured clients and their families can count on attentive and responsive service from our firm’s lawyers as we develop your case for settlement or trial. We are always prompt to answer questions and to keep you engaged and involved with your claim.
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings evaluate two categories–legal ability and general ethical standards.