As someone who never had a lawyer, David made everything as simple as possible. He is very easy to communicate with and provides all the answers and support you will ever need.
David was on top of our case from day one and completely handled our case with all the burden and stress taken off of us. He was there all the time and was available 24/7 for any questions we may have for him.
I used Dave for an accident I was involved in and he was fantastic – responsive, professional and thorough. Highly recommend him and his staff.
I would only Trust David Weissman. We are so grateful we found David Weissman! David was amazing to work with and put us at ease at every opportunity, during a very stressful time. I can’t imagine working with anyone better!
David Weissman represented my case in the most professional manner. Thanks for fighting for me. I would definitely recommend Mr Weissman to anyone.
Read More Reviews
Personal Injury » Social Security Disability » Civil Rights
About David Weissman, Partner
Experienced Award-Winning Nashville Personal Injury and Social Security Disability Lawyer
David has devoted his practice to fighting for the rights of the injured and aggrieved, representing individuals in personal injury, social security disability. A battle-tested litigator, he has tried more than 100 cases to verdict. Thanks to his legal prowess, work ethic, organization and passion for his clients, he has established an exceptional track record of success.
A native of South Florida, David grew up fishing, boating, playing sports and spending entirely too much time in the sun. He attended Florida State University and graduated from the Florida State University College of Law in 1989.
David ran his own firm in South Florida for almost 20 years. During this time, he was instrumental in growing the firm from a two-attorney shop into a firm with two offices, 11 attorneys and a 50-member support staff.
In 2008, David and his family relocated to Tennessee and he was hired by John Hollins, Sr., to run the civil litigation & personal injury practice. David is honored to be a partner at a firm committed to providing clients the best representation available. He firmly believes his clients deserve nothing less.
David has become passionate about eliminating texting and driving. As a result, he along with the support of his law firm decided to offer scholarship to the student who did the most to encourage others to stop this deadly practice.
Over the course of his career, David has earned accolades that reflect his commitment to excellence. He is AV rated by Martindale Hubble (the highest rating a lawyer can achieve) and has been a longtime member of Best Lawyers in America. Additional accomplishments are listed below.
We’re Ready To Help You
Start your free, no-risk consultation today.
Honors and Awards
- Best Lawyers in America
- Martindale-Hubbell (Highest Rating: AV)
- National Trial Lawyers – Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Law and Leading American Attorneys
- Florida Bar Board Certified
- Selected to Tennessee Super Lawyers
Florida Worker’s Compensation Manual, Contributing Author
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Tennessee Association for Justice
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee State Bar Association
- American Inns of Court
- American Association for Justice
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives
- Utah State Bar Association
- Florida State Bar Association (Member, Workers’ Compensation Executive Council, 1995-2004; Workers Compensation Rules Committee, 1995-96)
- American Bar Association
- Salt Lake City Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers (Member, Membership Committee, Eagle Member)
- Florida Workers’ Advocates
- Palm Beach County Trial Lawyers Association (Member, Board of Directors 1997-1998)
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Adjunct Professor, Florida State University College of Law, Workers Compensation, 2003, 2003 – Present
- Frequent lecturer- personal injury, workers compensation and social security disability for the Nashville Bar Association, Florida Bar Association, Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers and Professional Education Specialists
Representative Personal Injury Cases
- Dramis v. Palm Beach County School Board, 928 So.2d 346 (1st District Court of Appeals Florida 2002)(plaintiff entitled to lost wages based on testimony of doctor even though outside managed care arrangement)
- Yellow Cab v. Landin, 780 So.2d 296 (1st District Court of Appeals Florida 2001)(plaintiff entitled to disability if employer fails to provide appropriate work)
- J.D., Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida, 1989
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court District of Utah
Contact David Weissman and the law firm of Raybin & Weissman for a confidential consultation of your case today at 615-256-6666.