2018 Scholarship Ceremony
Every year we have a scholarship ceremony for local winners of our Stop Texting and Driving Scholarship Contest.
This year our ceremony was held on Wednesday, April 25 at 9:00 a.m., where we awarded three $1,000 scholarships to winners of their annual Stop Texting and Driving Scholarship Contest.
The scholarship coincides with April being Distracted Driving Awareness month.
Students created short videos that help in the fight against distracted driving. Winners from three categories were chosen: the best video entry from Davidson County, the best entry from the state of Tennessee, and the best entry from the entire U.S.
The scholarship winners from both Davidson County and the state of Tennessee were both in attendance.
David Weissman, Partner, Raybin & Weissman
Stop Texting and Driving Video Scholarship Contest Ceremony
Wednesday, April 25 at 9:00 a.m.
The Offices of Raybin & Weissman, PC
424 Church Street, Suite 2120
Nashville, TN 37219
Fifth Third Center
For more information about the Stop Texting and Driving Scholarship, visit www.nashvilletnlaw.com/scholarship.
- 2017 Davidson County Scholarship Winner – Shauntonio Jones
- 2017 Tennessee Scholarship Winner – Chandler Warrick
- 2017 National Scholarship Winner – Anthony Scarpone-Lambert
- 2016 Davidson County Scholarship Winner – Zoe McCadams
- 2016 Tennessee Scholarship Winner – Claire Payne
- 2016 National Scholarship Winner – Ruslan Volyar
- 2015 Davidson County Scholarship Winner – Sarah Keil
- 2015 Williamson County Scholarship Winner – Travis Burhart
- 2015 National Scholarship Winner – Rachel Dyet