As the year starts to wind down, we wanted to take this time to wish you – our family, friends and clients – a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
We also wanted to take a minute to reflect on what has been an exciting and rewarding year for the firm.
As lawyers, it goes without saying that we spend the vast majority of our time fighting the good fight on behalf of our clients. Whether it is a personal injury, criminal defense or family law matter, we spend countless hours and resources battling to protect the rights of the people we represent. While our job is stressful and difficult, I can’t imagine how it could be any more rewarding.
We are truly blessed to fight for the rights of those who might not otherwise be able to fight for themselves. We know you have the ability to choose any number of lawyers. So it is very heartfelt when I say it is an honor that you have selected us. Further, it is an honor we take very seriously.
2013 Firm Highlights
That being said, I wanted to focus for just a minute on the more personal side of things. For the members of the firm, it has been an exciting year. Here’s a look at some of the highlights:
- Ashley F. Galmish graduated law school, passed the Bar exam and got licensed to practice law in the State of Tennessee. Four years ago she was our receptionist. Now she is our newest attorney. We look forward to great things from her.
- Robyn Gornicki Davis graduated with a Bachelors Degree from Middle Tennessee State University. Fortunately for us, she is staying with the firm and will continue serving as John Hollin’s Jr.’s right hand on his domestic cases.
- Vince Wyatt has thrown his hat into the political arena. Vince decided he can best serve the most citizens of Davidson County by becoming a Judge. As such, he is running for election to become the General Sessions Judge for Division 4. Don’t forget to vote for Vince on May 6th.
- Sarah Perky gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby boy this summer! We are so excited for Sarah and this new addition to our firm’s family!
- Ben Raybin married his beautiful wife two months ago. Our entire team enjoyed getting to celebrate Ben’s big day.
As we reflect back on 2013, and look forward to 2014, we are excited to see what the coming year will bring. No doubt there will be exciting developments, both personal and professional. To that end, it is our promise and commitment to you that we will never lose sight of the most important thing we do- providing passionate, zealous, effective assistance to our clients while retaining the personal touch you can come to expect.
So to you – our clients, our friends, our extended family – we hope you have a wonderful, peaceful holiday.
With hopes for a prosperous New Year,
Your Friends at Raybin & Weissman