Nashville Trial Attorneys
Quality Legal Representation for Family, Criminal, Personal Injury Law
At the law firm of Raybin & Weissman, P.C., our staff is committed to upholding a tradition of offering quality legal representation to clients facing a wide range of legal concerns. Through a mix of hard work, and dedication to our clients, we have been able to assist countless individuals and families facing legal issues ranging from personal injury to criminal defense and family law to estate planning.
While we are committed to our clients, we’d be lying if we told you that we weren’t proud of some of the things our Nashville attorneys have been able to accomplish over the years. Some of our various highlights include:
- David Raybin has recently prevailed in a Second Amendment case Blackwell v Halsam that a pardoned felon can purchase and possess a firearm.
- Two of our attorneys are listed in Best Lawyers in America–proportionally, the highest number of Best Lawyers in any Nashville law firm.
- Our 2 members are AV-rated*, and each of us contributes to the profession and the community through writing, lectures, volunteer service, and election to leadership in roles in professional organizations.
- Several of the attorneys in our firm have been consistently ranked among the best lawyers in Nashville.
- David L. Raybin, a dedicated criminal defense lawyer was named by Best Lawyers in America “Best Lawyers in Nashville Criminal Defense Lawyer of the Year.” In 2010, David was named to Business TN Magazine’s “150 Best Lawyers” Criminal Defense Listing
- U.S. NEWS listed Raybin & Weissman, P.C.to Nashville “Tier 1” of its Best Law Firms ranking in the practice areas of Criminal Defense and Family Law.
We Get Results
While recognition from the media and other sources is great for our reputation, we know that the one thing that truly matters is helping our clients. Thankfully, our hard work and dedication has paid off for countless clients facing troubling legal issues, including:
- A Franklin woman, who was injured in a car accident. We helped her get XXXX amount of dollars
- A Hendersonville man accused of DUI. We helped him get his charges reduced to reckless driving, saving him thousands of dollars in fines and increased insurance rates.
- A Brentwood couple struggling to plan for their children’s future. We helped them complete an exhaustive estate plan, giving them peace of mind in knowing that their children would always be cared for.
- A Mount Juliet woman who had been denied Social Security Disability benefits. We helped her obtain the benefits she was entitled to, and even helped her receive a check for missed benefits payments.
Contact Our Office to Discuss Your Specific Legal Needs
Whatever your specific legal needs may be, you can rest assured that our TN lawyers will provide the knowledgeable and attentive support you need to address your concerns as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Contact our office online or call 615-256-6666 to schedule a confidential consultation with a Tennessee lawyer about your family law, criminal defense, personal injury or social security disability law concerns today.